A station code is an abbreviation used on railways for railway stations. The codes are most used internally in the business, but can be seen at railway traffic signs and in some time tables.
For different station codes, see
- List of Amtrak station codes, United States and Canada
- List of Deutsche Bahn station abbreviations, Germany
- List of MTR station codes, Hong Kong, China
- UK railway stations, Britain. Three-letter alpha codes (formerly called CRS codes - Computer Reservation System) are issued by National Rail which is responsible for railways in Great Britain. Station codes are not used by Northern Ireland Railways for stations in Northern Ireland.
- Indian railway stations, India.
- Lists of Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway stations, Tokyo, Japan
- List of Osaka Municipal Subway stations, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan