The MEDIA OF SENEGAL is varied and includes multiple television channels, numerous private radio stations, and over 15 newspapers.
* 1 Print media
* 1.1 Newspapers * 1.2 Magazines
* 2 See also * 3 References * 4 Bibliography * 5 External links
See also: List of newspapers in Senegal
The reading public for Senegal's diverse press is largely limited to
Various trade organizations publish bulletins and newsletters such as
those of the
Several Europe-based magazines enjoy a wide circulation, including
Jeune Afrique , L\'Autre Afrique ,
List of radio stations in Africa : Senegal
Telecommunications in Senegal
* ^ A B C D E
* Rian Van den Wijngaard (1992). "Women As Journalists:
Incompatibility of Roles?".
Africa Media Review . 6 (2) – via
Michigan State University Libraries,
African e-Journals Project .
* "Senegal: Directory: Broadcasting and Communications". Africa
South of the Sahara 2004. Regional Surveys of the World. Europa
Publications . 2004. p. 950. ISBN 1857431839 .
Jonathon Green ; Nicholas J. Karolides (2005). "Senegal".
Encyclopedia of Censorship.
Facts on File, Inc. ISBN 978-1-4381-1001-1
* "Senegal", Freedom of the Press , USA: