This is a list of culinary specialities in Vietnamese cuisine by provinces.
See Quảng Nam Province's specialties
See Đắk Lắk Province's specialties
- Nem Lai Vung, Lai Vung District
- Bánh Phồng Tôm - traditional snack made from ground shrimp, sometimes mixed with cuttlefish, arrowroot flour, tapioca flour, onion, garlic, sugar, fish sauce, cracked black pepper and salt.
- Bánh Bột Chiên - A Chinese influenced pastry that exists in many versions all over Asia; the Vietnamese version features a special tangy soy sauce on the side, rice flour cubes with fried eggs and some vegetables. This is a popular after-school snack for young students.
- Gỏi ba khía lá lìm kìm, Cần Giờ District
- Sâm bổ lượng
- Mì Chợ Lớn
- Cơm tấm (sườn, bì, chả, trứng) (Sai Gon Vietnamese Broken Rice)
- Gỏi cuốn (Sai Gon Fresh Spring Rolls)
See also Vietnamese Imperial Meals and Vietnamese Kings Offering Meals