DIAGNOSIS is the identification of the nature and cause of a certain phenomenon. Diagnosis is used in many different disciplines with variations in the use of logic , analytics , and experience to determine "cause and effect ". In systems engineering and computer science , it is typically used to determine the causes of symptoms, mitigations, and solutions.
* 1 Computer science and networking * 2 Mathematics and logic
* 3 Medicine
* 3.1 Methods * 3.2 Tools
* 4 Organizational development * 5 Systems engineering * 6 Taxonomy * 7 References * 8 External links
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND NETWORKING
* Bayesian networks * Belief network * Complex event processing * Diagnosis (artificial intelligence) * Event correlation * Fault management * Fault tree analysis * Grey problem * RPR Problem Diagnosis * Remote diagnostics * Root cause analysis * Troubleshooting
MATHEMATICS AND LOGIC
* Bayesian probability * Hickam\'s dictum * Occam\'s razor * Regression diagnostics * Sutton\'s law
* ^ "A Guide to Fault Detection and Diagnosis". gregstanleyandassociates.com.