CRAIN COMMUNICATIONS INC is an American publishing conglomerate based
Its portfolio includes some city-based business newspapers, such as Crain's Cleveland Business, Crain\'s Chicago Business , Crain's Detroit Business, and Crain's New York Business. These weeklies follow the same formula, including finance , manufacturing , health care , real estate , technology , and government sections, as well as an "in-depth" section.
Crain also produces a number of major industry/trade periodicals , including Advertising Age , TelevisionWeek , Creativity , Automobilwoche (in German), Automotive News , European Rubber Journal, Investment News, Modern Healthcare , Pensions & Investments, Plastics News , Rubber ">
Keith Crain is chairman of the board. He serves as editor-in-chief of Automotive News, Automotive News Europe, and Crain's Detroit Business.
Other members of the Crain family are also on the board.
* ^ "Crain Offices Worldwide." Crain Communications. Retrieved
January 6, 2011. "The company's corporate headquarters as well as
headquarters for Automotive News, AutoWeek, and Crain's Detroit
Business. 1155 Gratiot Ave. Detroit, MI 48207-2997"
* ^ Klein, David (June 14, 2010). "Growing up in the glow of
technology". BtoB Online. Retrieved March 22, 2012.
* ^ A B "G.D. Crain Jr. Dies at 88; Published Advertising Age", The
New York Times , December 17, 1973.
* ^ A B C "Crain Communications, Inc.". Funding Universe. Retrieved
9 March 2012.
* ^ Robin Pogrebin, "Gertrude Crain, 85, Chairwoman Of Business
The New York Times