These are lists of the largest airlines
in North America
, ranked by several different metrics.
By passengers carried
This is a list of North America's largest passenger airlines in terms of enplaned passengers. Passenger numbers shown are inclusive of regional carriers operating under contract where applicable.
* Numbers on and after 2013 are for the merged American/US Airways
* Numbers on and after 2016 are for the merged Alaska/Virgin America
* For nine months ending September 2019
By fleet size
This is a list of airlines ranked by fleet size (including regional partners) as of March 9th, 2021:
By number of destinations
This is a list of airlines ranked by number of destinations, as of March 9th, 2021:
This is a list of airlines ranked by daily flights (frequency):
Airlines that have ceased to exist since 2008, either as a result of mergers or bankruptcy, are listed below.
* World's largest airlines
* List of largest airlines in Europe
* List of largest airlines in Central America & the Caribbean
* List of largest airlines in Africa
* List of largest airlines in Asia
* List of largest airlines in South America
* List of largest airlines in Oceania
Category:Airlines of North America