Moving or Movin' may refer to:
Moving of goods
Relocation, also known as moving, or moving house, is the process of one or more individuals leaving one dwelling
In law, a dwelling (also known as a residence or an abode) is a self-contained unit of accommodation used by one or more househ ...
, the process of leaving one dwelling and settling in another
Relocation of professional sports teams
Relocation of professional sports teams occurs when a team owner moves a team, generally from one metropolitan area
A metropolitan area or metro is a region consisting of a densely populated urban core
Urban means "related to a city". I ...
Relocation (computer science)
Relocation is the process of assigning load addresses for position-dependent code and data of a program and adjusting the code and data to reflect the assigned addresses. Prior to the advent of multiprocess systems, and still in many embedded s ...
Structure relocation 250px, Hydraulically powered dollies move a historic 19th-century brick church in Salem, Massachusetts.
A structure relocation is the process of moving a structure
A structure is an arrangement and organization of interrelated elements in a mate ...
* ''Moving'' (Peter, Paul and Mary album)
* ''Moving'' (The Raincoats album)
* ''Movin (Herman van Doorn album)
* ''Movin (Jennifer Rush album)
* "Moving" (Kate Bush song)
* "Moving" (Supergrass song)
* "Moving" (Travis song)
* "Moving", by Suede from ''
Suede (pronounced ()) is a type of leather
Leather is a strong, flexible and durable material obtained from the tanning
Tanning may refer to:
*Tanning (leather), treating animal skins to produce leather
*Sun tanning, using the sun to da ...
* "Moving", by Cathy Davey from '' Tales of Silversleeve
* "Movin (Brass Construction song)
* "Movin (Mohombi song)
* "Movin, by Skin from ''Fake Chemical State'', 2006
* Moving (1988 film), ''Moving'' (1988 film), a comedy starring Richard Pryor
* Moving (1993 film), ''Moving'' (1993 film), a Japanese film
* Moving (British TV series), ''Moving'' (British TV series), a British sitcom starring Penelope Keith
*Moving (South Korean TV series), an upcoming South Korean television series
* Movin' (brand), a brand name used for radio stations
* Moving company, a type of company that will relocate household or other goods.
* Relocation service, relating to employees and company departments
* Move (disambiguation)
* Movin' On (disambiguation)
* Moving In (disambiguation)
* Moving on Up (disambiguation)
* Relocation (disambiguation)