Topic summary

Sob Rock

Sob Rock
Singles from Sob Rock
  1. "New Light"
    Released: May 10, 2018
  2. "I Guess I Just Feel Like"
    Released: February 22, 2019
  3. "Carry Me Away"
    Released: September 6, 2019
  4. "Last Train Home"
    Released: June 4, 2021
  5. "Shot in the Dark"
    Released: July 16, 2021
  6. "Wild Blue"
    Released: August 18, 2021

Sob Rock is the eighth studio album by American singer-songwriter John Mayer, released on July 16, 2021, by Columbia Records. Sob Rock is Mayer's final album on Columbia, announcing in March 2022 that he "decided not to renew my recording agreement". The single "New Light", released in May 2018, is included on the album, as are Mayer's two singles from 2019, "I Guess I Just Feel Like" and "Carry Me Away". The lead single "Last Train Home" was released on June 4, 2021, and features guest vocals from Maren Morris. Mayer toured the United States with Dead & Company from August through October 2021 and embarked on a solo tour in support of the album in 2022.