Topic summary
Saint Germain Foundation

U.S. based religious organization Saint Germain Foundation "I Am" Temple, Seattle, Washington. The building is a former cinema on Aurora Avenue North. The Saint Germain Movement is an American religious movement, headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, with a major facility just north of Dunsmuir, California, in the buildings and property of the Shasta Springs retreat. There is also a facility in the Capitol Hill neighborhood in downtown Denver, Colorado. The organization's doctrines are based on teachings and wisdom received by Guy Ballard in 1930. Ballard was hiking on the slopes of Mount Shasta in California, and claimed that Saint Germain appeared to him and began training him to be a "Messenger". Ballard published his experiences in a series of books. The organization's philosophies are known as the "I AM" Activity, and its members popularly known as "I AM" students. There are hundreds of "I AM" temples and sanctuaries located in most principal cities of the United States, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and locations in India, Latin America and Africa where members come together every week to decree for the benefit of mankind. There are also group meetin