Topic summary

Dissolution of the Ottoman Empire

Dissolution of the Ottoman Empire

1908–1922 political event This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these messages) This article may need to be rewritten to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page. You can help. The talk page may contain suggestions. (August 2021) The neutrality of this article is disputed. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until conditions to do so are met. (January 2024) (Learn how and when to remove this message) (Learn how and when to remove this message) Dissolution of the Ottoman EmpireTerritory before the First Balkan WarTerritory after the First Balkan WarTerritory after World War I and the Treaty of SèvresDate24 July 1908 – 1 November 1922 (1908-07-24 – 1922-11-01)LocationOttoman EmpireCauseBulgarian Declaration of IndependenceItalo-Turkish WarAlbanian revolt of 1912Balkan WarsWorld War I Middle Eastern theatre of World War I Mesopotamian campaign Sinai and Palestine campaign Arab Revolt Turkish War of Independence Greco-Turkish War (1919-1922) Kuva-yi Inzibatiye-Kuva-yi Milliye War OutcomePar