Topic summary

Anti-clericalism

Anti-clericalism

Opposition to clericalism Part of a series onIrreligion Irreligion Antireligion Anti-clericalism Criticism of religion Freethought Organized secularism Secular humanism Secular liberalism Secular state Secularism Secularity Secularization Separation of church and state Nontheism Agnosticism atheist theist Apatheism Antitheism Post-theism List of agnostics Atheism History Demographics Discrimination Criticism Relationship between atheism and religion Lists of atheists Forms and variations Implicit and explicit Negative and positive New State People Atheists Agnostics Humanists Books The Age of Reason Breaking the Spell The Demon-Haunted World The End of Faith The God Delusion God Is Not Great Letter to a Christian Nation The System of Nature Why I Am Not a Christian Why I Am Not a Muslim Why I Am an Atheist Organizations American Atheists American Humanist Association Atheist Alliance International Center for Inquiry Freedom from Religion Foundation Humanists International Humanists UK Internet Infidels Recovering from Religion Brazilian Association of Atheists and Agnostics Irreligion by countryvte Freedom of religion Concepts Laicism Proselytism Religious discrimination Religious