Topic summary

2024 NCAA Division I men's soccer championship game

2024 NCAA Division I men's soccer championship game
DateDecember 16, 2024VenueWakeMed Soccer Park, Cary, North Carolina, U.S.(Off.) Man of the MatchMaximilian Kissel
(Vermont)(Def.) Man of the MatchNiklas Herceg
(Vermont)RefereeMichael LavergneAttendance6,057WeatherCloudy, 47 °F (8 °C)
← 2023
2025 →

The 2024 NCAA Division I men's soccer championship game (also known as the 2024 NCAA Division I Men's College Cup) was played on December 16, 2024, at WakeMed Soccer Park in Cary, North Carolina. The match determined the winner of the 2024 NCAA Division I men's soccer tournament, the national collegiate soccer championship in the United States. This was the 66th edition of the oldest active competition in United States college soccer.

The match featured the University of Vermont in their first finals appearance against Marshall University who were looking to win their second title after winning the 2020 championship. Vermont defeated Marshall 2–1 in overtime to win the first NCAA team championship in school history.