Xizhi (Chinese: 汐止車站; pinyin: Xìzhǐ Chēzhàn; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Se̍k-chí Chhia-chām) is railway station of the Taiwan Railways Administration West Coast line located in Xizhi District, New Taipei, Taiwan.
The station has two island platforms.
- 20 October 1891: The station opened as Tsui-tng-ka Pier (Chinese: 水返腳碼頭).
- 1920: (during Japanese rule) The name was changed to Shiodome Station (Japanese: 汐止駅 Hepburn: Shiodome-eki).
- 1945: The name was changed to the current "Xizhi Station".
- 9 April 2006: Following the construction of the elevated station, the new tracks and station came into service.
- 1 August 2008: The station begins accepting EasyCard as payment for travel
Around the station
Coordinates: 25°4′5″N 121°39′40″E / 25.06806°N 121.66111°E