Popularity or social status is the quality of being well liked, admired or well known to a particular group.
Popular may also refer to:
- Mainstream, the quality of being common, well received, in demand, widely understood
- Populace, the total population of a certain place
- Populism, a political philosophy, based on the idea that the common people are being exploited.
- Informal usage or custom, as in popular names, as opposed to formal or scientific nomenclature
- Popular (TV series), a teenage dramedy on the WB network
- Popular: Finding Happiness and Success in a World That Cares Too Much About the Wrong Kinds of Relationships, a book by psychology professor Mitch Prinstein.