Wenceslao is a Spanish masculine given name, derived from Wenceslaus, itself a Latinized version of the Slavic names Vyacheslav, Václav, Wacław, Więcesław, etc. It may refer to:
* Wences Casares, technology entrepreneur
* Wenceslao Carrillo Alonso-Forjador, Spanish Socialist leader, father of Santiago Carrillo
* Wenceslao Díaz, Mexican footballer
* Wenceslao Díaz Gallegos (1834-1895), a medical doctor
* Wenceslao Fernández Flórez, Spanish journalist and novelist
* Wenceslao Figuereo, politician
* Wenceslao Herrera Coyac, Mexican politician
* Wenceslao Moguel, Mexican revolutionary
* Wenceslao Moreno, ventriloquist, known as ''Señor Wences''
* Wenceslao Vinzons, Filipino politician and guerilla fighter against the Japanese occupation.
Spanish masculine given names