WEISENDORF is a municipality in the district of Erlangen-Höchstadt , in Bavaria , Germany . It belongs to the administrative region of Middle Franconia .
* 1 Geography * 2 Division of the town * 3 Economy
* 4 Culture
* 4.1 Food
* 5 Transportation * 6 References * 7 External links
Weisendorf is located 15 km west of Erlangen .
DIVISION OF THE TOWN
* Boxbrunn * Buch * Kairlindach * Mitteldorf * Nankendorf * Neuenbürg * Oberlindach
* Reinersdorf * Reuth * Rezelsdorf * Sauerheim * Schmiedelberg * Sintmann * Weisendorf
Most citizens of Weisendorf work in nearby Erlangen (known for its university and Siemens AG ) and the region of Nuremberg or alternatively adidas in the nearby city of Herzogenaurach .
A local food speciality is the "Aischgründer Spiegelkarpfen", a type of fried fish .
Weisendorf is near the motorway A3 (Frankfurt am Main -Regensburg ). The next railroad station is located in Erlangen (c. 15 km). The Nuremberg airport (c. 30 km) provides access to many cities in Europe and the rest of the world.
* ^ "Fortschreibung des Bevölkerungsstandes". Bayerisches Landesamt für Statistik und Datenverarbeitung (in German). June