* 1 Geography
* 2 History
* 2.1 Local council (Marktgemeinderat)
* 3 Economics and Infrastructure * 4 References
The first documented notice of
Like other villages,
Wars have left their marks on Uehlfeld. In the German Peasants\' War (1524–1525) the village's castle was destroyed. In the Second Margrave War (1552) the boroughs of Nonndorf and Rothenberg were destroyed and were not rebuilt. The Thirty Years\' War left its mark with the actions of Colonel Kehraus, whose troops raided and burned the village.
In 1649 Veit-vom-Berg was assigned pastor of the village. He was born in 1612 in Baudenbach . He held his inaugural speech in front of 31 persons (10 men, 15 women and 6 children), the last inhabitants after a time full of privation.
Before Thirty Years' War.
During the 19th century many
The former headmaster of the elementary and secondary schools, Karl
Schmer, compiled the history of
LOCAL COUNCIL (MARKTGEMEINDERAT)
Election March 2014:
* CSU 3 seats * SPD 1 seat * Alliance 90/The Greens 3 seats * Freie Wählergruppe Bürgerblock 4 seats * Überparteiliche Wählergruppe Schornweisach 3 seats * Wählergemeinschaft Peppenhöchstädt-Gottesgab-Rohensaas 2 seats
ECONOMICS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Several companies have their head office in Uehlfeld. There are also two breweries, one of them founded in 1639, which makes it the oldest brewery in the Aischgrund.
Federal highway B 470 is directed from north to south through the community area.
From July 12, 1904, until May 30, 1976, there was a railway from
Neustadt (Aisch) to Demantsfürth-
* ^ "Fortschreibung des Bevölkerungsstandes". _Bayerisches Landesamt für Statistik und Datenverarbeitung _ (in German). June 2016. * ^ History of Uehlfeld * ^ From Kronach to Nördlingen, page 117, footnote 73
_ Wikimedia Commons has media related to UEHLFELD _.
* v * t * e
Towns and municipalities in Neustadt (Aisch)-Bad Windsheim
* Bad Windsheim * Baudenbach * Burgbernheim * Burghaslach * Dachsbach * Diespeck * Dietersheim * Emskirchen * Ergersheim * Gallmersgarten * Gerhardshofen * Gollhofen * Gutenstetten * Hagenbüchach * Hemmersheim * Illesheim * Ippesheim * Ipsheim * Langenfeld * Markt Bibart * Markt Erlbach * Markt Nordheim * Markt Taschendorf * Marktbergel * Münchsteinach * Neuhof an der Zenn * Neustadt an der Aisch * Oberickelsheim * Obernzenn * Oberscheinfeld * Scheinfeld * Simmershofen * Sugenheim * Trautskirchen * Uehlfeld * Uffenheim * Weigenheim * Wilhelmsdorf
* WorldCat Identities * VIAF : 236954598 * GND : 4314642-9