The First may refer to:
* ''The First'' (album)
, the first Japanese studio album by South Korean boy group Shinee
* ''The First'' (musical)
, a musical with a book by critic Joel Siegel
* The First (TV channel)
, an American conservative opinion network
* The First (TV series), ''The First'' (TV series), a drama television series created by Beau Willimon
* ''The First 48'', an American documentary television series on A&E
* The First Evil (also "The First"), a fictional character created by Joss Whedon for the TV series ''Buffy the Vampire Slayer''
* Das Erste, the principal publicly owned television channel in Germany
* La 1ère (disambiguation) (french: La Première, , The First), "Première"
* First (disambiguation)