Tender Feelin's is the second album by American pianist and arranger Duke Pearson featuring performances originally recorded in 1959 and released on the Blue Note label.
In the liner notes, producer Alfred Lion recalls the off-the-cuff recording of "3 A.M.": "The session was over, and everybody was ready to pack up and the lights in the studio had been turned off. Then, Duke started to play the blues, with his hat on, and quickly Gene grabbed his bass and Lex got ready. In the control room, we got set, but fast, and this is the result."
The Allmusic review by Stephen Thomas Erlewine awarded the album 3 stars and stated "Tender Feelin's remains a wonderfully understated, romantic mainstream jazz record".
- All compositions by Duke Pearson except as indicated
- "Bluebird of Happiness" (Sandor Harmati, Edward Heyman, Harry Parr-Davies) - 4:19
- "I'm a Fool to Want You" (Joel Herron, Frank Sinatra, Jack Wolf) - 5:24
- "I Love You" (Porter) - 4:33
- "When Sonny Gets Blue" (Fisher, Segal) - 5:09
- "The Golden Striker" (John Lewis) - 5:24
- "On Green Dolphin Street" (Bronislau Kaper, Washington) - 6:46
- "3 A.M." - 8:55
Recorded December 16 (tracks 6 & 7) and December 19 (tracks 1-5), 1959.