This template is named Albania topics and contains in its history section some events that happened centuries before Albania was created (at the beggining of 20th century). I propose to rename this template in order to correspond with its content.--Antidiskriminator (talk) 10:44, 4 October 2010 (UTC)
I agree, what Zeta has to do with Albania? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 18:41, 6 October 2010 (UTC)
Subgroups should be set up there. The prompts would become the subheadings.
It will look a lot cleaner and clearer. Varlaam (talk) 05:26, 26 January 2011 (UTC)
Semi-protected edit request on 19 December 2019
|This edit request has been answered. Set the |
|ans= parameter to no to reactivate your request.
Add The Holocaust in Albania 2604:2000:E010:1100:A8:19B8:F5DF:6E27 (talk) 22:06, 19 December 2019 (UTC)
- Where do you think it would be the right place to add this? Bes-ARTTalk 22:09, 19 December 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks. In History/Independence, after the mention of German occupation. 2604:2000:E010:1100:E99E:F55E:232F:AFBA (talk) 00:55, 20 December 2019 (UTC)
- That is an article of Albania during the nazi occupation, such as others in that section and has nothing similar to this. You better find other templates because I dont see where we can fit this article in here Bes-ARTTalk 01:13, 20 December 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks. But I dont understand. They are closely related. Both deal with aspects of the history of Albania during Nazi occupation during WWII - which fit within History/Independence. 2604:2000:E010:1100:E99E:F55E:232F:AFBA (talk) 01:21, 20 December 2019 (UTC)
- Done Perfectly reasonable and appropriate request, with specific noteworthy historical issues not covered by other articles in the template subsection. Goldsztajn (talk) 12:40, 26 December 2019 (UTC)