HERITAGE may refer to:
* History , "heritage" refers to events or processes that have a special meaning in group memory * National heritage site , a site having a value that has been registered by a governmental agency as being of national importance to the history of that nation * Historic site an official location where pieces of political, military, cultural, or social history have been preserved due to their historical importance
* Cultural heritage , the legacy of physical artifacts and intangible attributes of a group or society: man-made heritage
* World Heritage Site , As a certified by UNESCO * List of destroyed heritage , The strike sites that have been destroyed * Food heritage * Heritage language * Industrial heritage , monuments from industrial culture
* Natural heritage , an inheritance of fauna and flora, geology, landscape and landforms, and other natural resources in a specific geographical area * Virtual Heritage , an ICT work dealing with cultural heritage * Inheritance of physical goods after the death of an individual; of the physical or non-physical things inherited * Heredity , biological inheritance of physical characteristics * Kinship , the relationship between entities that share a genealogical origin * Heritage science , cross-disciplinary scientific research of cultural heritage * Heritage studies , interdisciplinary field paying particular attention to tangible heritage of societies.
* 1 Education * 2 Music * 3 Other uses * 4 People with the surname * 5 See also
* Heritage Academy (other) * Heritage Christian University * Heritage College (other) * Heritage School (other) * Heritage High School (other) * Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata * American Heritage School (other) * Christian Heritage School (other)
* _Heritage_ (Eddie Henderson album) , 1976 * _Heritage_ (Earth, Wind font-style: italic;">This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HERITAGE. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.