A software suite or application suite is a collection of computer programs — usually application software or programming software — of related functionality, often sharing a similar user interface and the ability to easily exchange data with each other.
- Less costly than buying individual packages
- Identical or very similar GUI
- Designed to interface with each other
- Helps the learning curve of the user
- Some purchased features may never be used by the user
- May take a significant amount of disk space (bloatware)
- Likely to require significant effort for stuff