SHERIF ISMAIL MOHAMED (Arabic : شريف إسماعيل pronounced
; born 6 July 1955 ) is an Egyptian engineer who has been Prime
Ismail studied mechanical engineering at
Ain Shams University
Then he worked as the managing director of the state-run oil holding company, Ganoub El Wadi Petroleum Holding Company (GANOPE). and became chairman of the company. He was appointed as Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources on 16 July 2013 as part of the interim cabinet led by Hazem Al Beblawi . He replaced Sherif Hassan Haddara in the post.
Ismail was appointed as Prime Minister on 12 September 2015.
* ^ "Meet Egypt\'s new Prime Minister Sherif Ismail". Ahram Online.
2015-09-12. Archived from the original on 2017-08-27. Retrieved
* ^ "Meet Egypt\'s new Prime Minister: Sherif Ismail".
Mada Masr .
13 September 2015. Retrieved 5 February 2016.
* ^ Pascal Belda (2005). Ebizguide Egypt. MTH Multimedia S.L. p.
94. ISBN 978-84-933978-0-7 . Retrieved 20 July 2013.
* ^ Bogomolov, Pavel (2004). "Thirty years later". Oil of Russia
(3). Retrieved 20 July 2013.
* ^ "On working meeting of Alexander Medvedev, Hany Soliman Ali,
Sherif Soussa and Ibrahim Ahmed". Gazprom. 26 December 2006. Retrieved
20 July 2013.
* ^ "