HOME
        TheInfoList






Sechaba Brewery Holdings Limited is the investment holding company with 60% controlling interest in Kgalagadi Breweries Limited (KBL) and Botswana Breweries (Pty) Limited.[2] SAB Miller holds the remaining 40% minority interest.

It was listed on the Botswana Stock exchange on 19 Jun 1989.[3]

Shareholder analysis

The main shareholders in SBHL are:[4]

Normal Exit PeriodicService.php