Roberto Cammarelle (born 22 March 1980) is an Italian boxer, best known for winning the World Amateur Boxing Championships in 2007 (Chicago) and 2009 (Milan) as a super heavyweight and a gold medal at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing. He won a silver medal in 2012 London Olympics Games, losing to Anthony Joshua, by a contested jury's decision that was unsuccessfully appealed.
Roberto Cammarelle was born in Cinisello Balsamo (Milan), from Lucanian parents, his father Angelo Cammarelle is from Rionero in Vulture and his mother Giovanna Caraffa from Filiano. He is a member of the Italian State Police (Polizia di Stato).
He also won a Super Heavyweight bronze medal at the 2004 Summer Olympics and a silver medal at the 2004 European Amateur Boxing Championships in Pula, Croatia. The southpaw also won the bronze medal at the 2005 World Amateur Boxing Championships in Mianyang. He is 190 cm tall and weighs 103 kg.
- Italian Heavyweight Champion 2000/2001, Italian Super Heavyweight Champion 2002-2007
- 1998 competed as a Heavyweight at the Junior World Championships in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 2002 2nd place at the European Championships in Perm, Russia as a Superheavyweight
- 2002 2nd place at the Military World Championships in Curragh, Ireland
- 2004 2nd place at the European Championships in Pula, Croatia
- 2004 won the Military World Championships in Fort Huachcua, United States
- 2004 3rd place at the Athens Olympics.
- 2005 3rd place at the World Championships in Mianyang, China
- 2006 competed at the European Championships in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- 2007 won the World Championships in Chicago, USA
- 2008 Beijing Olympics
- 2009 won the World Championships in Milan, Italy
- 2010 competed at the European Championships in Moscow, Russia
- 2011 2nd place at the European Championships in Ankara, Turkey
- 2011 Competed at the World Championships in Baku, Azerbaijan
- 2012 London Olympics
- 2013 3rd place at the World Championships in Almaty, Kazakhstan