HOME
        TheInfoList






Quebecor Media Inc. is a Canadian media company. Quebecor Inc. owns the controlling interest with 81.1%, while CDP Capital d’Amérique Investissements Inc. (a subsidiary of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, the provincial pension fund) owns the remaining 18.9%.[3]

Assets

Corporate governance

Board of directors:[1]

  • Pierre Dion, Chairman
  • Jean La Couture, Vice Chairman

See also

References

  1. ^ a b "Board of Directors". Québecor. Retrieved 2018-04-01. 
  2. ^ a b "Pierre Karl Peladeau returns to Quebecor". BramptonGuardian.com. Retrieved 2018-04-01. 
  3. ^ "Quebecor buys back chunk of Quebecor Media stake from Caisse". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 2018-04-01. 

External links