Mount is often used as part of the name of specific mountains, e.g. Mount Everest.
Mount or Mounts may also refer to:
Displays and equipment
- Weapon mount, equipment used to secure an armament
- Telescope mount, a device used to support a telescope
- Lens mount, an interface used to fix a lens to a camera
- A fixed point for attaching equipment, such as a hardpoint on an airframe
- Hanging scroll for mounting paintings
- The display of an item on a heavy backing such as foamcore
- Attaching a picture or a painting to a support, followed by framing it
- Pinning a biological specimen on a heavy backing in a stretched stable position for ease of dissection or display.
- Preparing dead animals for display in taxidermy
- Mounting a coverslip on a specimen on a microscopic slide.
Computing and software
- Mount (grappling), a grappling position
- Copulation, the union of the sex organs in mating
- Riding animal, any animal that can be ridden
- Vahana, an animal or mythical entity closely associated with a particular deity in Hindu mythology
- Boarding an apparatus used for gymnastics, such as a balance beam
- Adding butter to a sauce in order to thicken it, as with beurre monté