A mixed drink is a beverage in which two or more ingredients are mixed. Some contain liquor, others are non-alcoholic.
Some popular types of mixed drinks are:
- Cobbler, a beverage made with wine or sherry, citrus juice, and sugar
- Cocktail, narrowly a mixture of liquor, sugar, water, and bitters/citrus; more broadly any mixed drink containing three or more flavors.
- Cooler, a mixed drink with relatively low alcohol content, often with fruit flavor and sweet carbonated soda
- Crusta, a liquor and citrus drink served in a glass frosted with sugar
- Cup, a mixture of wine and other ingredients, typically fruit juice and a carbonated beverage, similar to a Wine cooler
- Fix, a mixture of liquor, citrus, and sugar
- Fizz, a fix with a carbonated beverage added
- Flip, an alcoholic mixed drink incorporating beaten egg, especially one made with liquor or wine, sugar, and egg, topped with powdered nutmeg and served hot or cold. Also used to describe a sailor's drink made from beer mixed with rum or brandy, sweetened and served hot
- Highball narrowly a mix of liquor and one flavor served over ice in a tall glass topped with soda water, more generally any mix of two ingredients served on ice in a tall glass.
- Julep, a sweet drink of liquor and aromatics, specifically mint
- Pousse-café, various liqueurs arranged in colored layers
- Shrub, a mixed drink made with vinegar-syrup
- Sling, originally American, a drink composed of spirit and water, sweetened and flavoured 
Collections of related articles are categorized under the following topics: