The MINISTER OF ECONOMIC WARFARE was a British government position which existed during the Second World War . The minister was in charge of the Special Operations Executive and the MINISTRY OF ECONOMIC WARFARE.
* 1 See also * 2 Ministers of Economic Warfare 1939–1945 * 3 Director-General, Ministry of Economic Warfare * 4 References
* Blockade of Germany (1939–45)
MINISTERS OF ECONOMIC WARFARE 1939–1945
* Ronald Cross (3 September 1939 – 15 May 1940) * Hugh Dalton (15 May 1940 – 22 February 1942) * Roundell Palmer, 3rd Earl of Selborne (22 February 1942 – 23 May 1945)
DIRECTOR-GENERAL, MINISTRY OF ECONOMIC WARFARE
* Sir Frederick W. Leith-Ross 1939-1942 * The Earl of Drogheda 1942-1945
* ^ http://www.gulabin.com/britishcivilservants/pdf/Senior%20Civil%20Servants.pdf accessed 24 February 2014
This United Kingdom military article is a stub . You can help by expanding it .
* v * t * e