This is a list of vegetable soups. Vegetable soup is a common soup prepared using vegetables and leaf vegetables as primary ingredients.
- Atama soup
- Cabbage soup – prepared using sauerkraut and/or white cabbage
- Carrot soup
- Cream of asparagus soup
- Cream of broccoli soup
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Cucumber soup
- Edikang Ikong – a soup in Nigerian cuisine that is considered to be a delicacy among some Nigerians, and is sometimes served during occasions of importance.
- Eru – a specialty of the Bayangi people, of the Manyu region in southwestern Cameroon, it is prepared using finely shredded leaves of the eru or okok
- French onion soup – The modern version of this soup originates in Paris, France in the 18th century, made from beef broth, and caramelized onions. It can also be prepared as a vegetarian dish.
- Hot and sour soup – a variety of soups from several Asian culinary traditions, some are meat-free
- Kawlata – a traditional Maltese vegetable soup
- Leek soup
- Lettuce soup
- Minestrone – a thick soup of Italian origin made with vegetables, often with the addition of pasta or rice. Common ingredients include beans, onions, celery, carrots, stock, and tomatoes.
- Okra soup
- Patriotic soup (Song China) - A simple soup boiled with stir-fried leaf vegetable and edible mushrooms. Developed during the Mongol conquest of the Song dynasty and named by Emperor Bing of Song.
- Pea soup
- Pickle soup – a style of soup prepared with various types of pickled vegetables
- Sayur asem – a popular Indonesian tamarind dish. Common ingredients are peanuts, young jackfruit, melinjo, bilimbi, chayote, long beans, all cooked in tamarind-based soups and sometimes enriched with beef stock.
- Sayur lodeh – a soup prepared from vegetables in coconut milk popular in Indonesia, but most often associated with Javanese cuisine
- Spinach soup
- Spring soup
- Watercress soup