Lailkase or Leelkase or Lelkase (Somali: Laylkase, Arabic: ليلكسة) (Hussein bin Abdirahman bin Is'mail bin Ibrahim al Jaberti) is a subclan of the Somali Darod clan.
The term "Lailkase" is a Somali nickname, which translates as "farsighted, mindful, smart, very intelligent".  Members of the Lailkase clan primarily inhabit the north-central Mudug region of Somalia. Others can also be found in the HamarWeyne district of Benadir, Bari, Nugal, Gedo, and Lower Juba regions.
In the south central part of Somalia the World Bank shows the following clan tree:
- Darod (Darood)
- Leelkase (Lelkase)
In Puntland the World Bank shows the following:
- ^ "Roots of Insecurity in Puntland".
- ^ United Nations Security Council, Letter dated 21 November 2006 from the Chairman of the Security Council Committee..., p. 20
- ^ a b World Bank, Conflict in Somalia: Drivers and Dynamics , pp. 56-57
- ^ "Warsaxaafadeed: Beesha Laylkase oo Saxaafada kula Hadashay Garoowe Dhaliishayna Saamiga Lagasiiyay Golaha Wasiirada (Sawirro)".
- ^ Diiriye, p.65.
- ^ Africa events, p.17.
- ^ Bader, p.236.
- ^ Worldbank, Conflict in Somalia: Drivers and Dynamics, January 2005, Appendix 2, Lineage Charts, p.56 Figure A-2
- ^ Worldbank, Conflict in Somalia: Drivers and Dynamics, January 2005, Appendix 2, Lineage Charts, p.57 Figure A-3