JINCHENGJIANG (Chinese : 金城江; pinyin : Jīnchéngjiāng; literally: "gold city river") is a district and the seat of Hechi , Guangxi , People's Republic of China.
* 1 Administrative divisions * 2 Transportation * 3 References * 4 External links
Jinchengjiang District is divided into 1 subdistrict, 7 towns, and 4 townships:
The only subdistrict is Jinchengjiang Subdistrict (金城江街道)
* Dongjiang (东江镇), Liuxu (六圩镇), Liujia (六甲镇), Hechi Town (河池镇), Bagong (拔贡镇), Jiuxu (九圩镇), Wuxu (五圩镇)
* Baitu Township (白土乡), Celing Township (侧岭乡), Baoping Township (保平乡), Changlao Township (长老乡)
* Hechi Jinchengjiang Airport * Guizhou–Guangxi Railway
* ^ 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：金城江区 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2013-01-04.
* v * t * e
County-level divisions of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
Nanning (capital )