JEREMY BLOOM (born April 2, 1982) is the only athlete in history to
ever ski in the
In January 2008, Bloom founded the Wish of a Lifetime Charity, which grants lifelong wishes to 80, 90, ">
In April 2010, Bloom founded the marketing software company
Integrate. The company has raised over $42M of venture capital from
In 2013, Bloom was a finalist for the Ernst ">
He is also a College Football and Olympic Sports Television Analyst and has worked for ESPN, Fox, NBC and The Pac-12 Network.
* 1 Personal life * 2 Skiing career * 3 College football career
* 4 Professional football career
* 5 Philanthropy * 6 Other ventures * 7 World Cup Skiing Results * 8 References * 9 External links
Bloom was born in
Bloom helped lead both his football and track teams to state championships. In his freshman year, Bloom played quarterback and defensive back . He switched to receiver his sophomore year and played on the junior varsity football team. In his senior year, his team defeated Lakewood in the state playoffs with a score of 35–12. He accepted a full scholarship to play college football at the University of Colorado Boulder . As a track athlete, Bloom helped lead his high school track team to back-to-back Class 5A state championship titles his junior and senior year. He competed in the 100 m, 200 m, 4 × 100 m and 4x400 meter.
Bloom studied karate from age 5 and earned a first degree black belt at the age of 12. He continues to study mixed martial arts .
Bloom completed a real estate and finance entrepreneurship degree at
Wharton Business School
Bloom now lives in
New York City, New York
Bloom was a keynote speaker at MozCon 2014.
MEN\'S FREESTYLE SKIING
REPRESENTING UNITED STATES
FIS Freestyle World Ski Championships Dual Moguls
Deer Valley Moguls
Ruka Dual Moguls
Bloom grew up skiing in
COLLEGE FOOTBALL CAREER
DATE OF BIRTH: (1982-04-02) April 2, 1982 (age 35)
PLACE OF BIRTH:
HEIGHT: 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)
WEIGHT: 180 lb (82 kg)
HIGH SCHOOL: Loveland (CO)
NFL DRAFT: 2006 / Round: 5 / Pick: 147
* Offseason and/or practice squad member only
CAREER NFL STATISTICS
Player stats at NFL.COM
Bloom was a wide receiver and punt returner for the University of
Colorado Boulder football team. As a freshman, he was selected to the
first-team Freshman All-America list by collegefootballnews.com and
the FWAA. He set many school records during his two years playing
football for the
PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CAREER
On April 30, 2006, Bloom was selected by the
On December 31, 2007, Bloom was signed by the
In the spring of 2008, Bloom launched The Donna Wheeler Foundation.
Based in his home state of Colorado, the foundation was originally
named in honor of his 82-year-old grandmother. The name was later
changed to the
Leading up to the 2006 NFL draft, Bloom, along with fellow rookies
In March 2003, Bloom won the 30th annual CBS
After football practice with the Philadelphia Eagles, he interned for well-known professor and economist Peter Linneman .
In Warren Miller's 55th ski movie Higher Ground, Bloom narrated almost the entire movie with Warren only contributing a few lines.
in 2012, Bloom participated in dating game show The Choice .
WORLD CUP SKIING RESULTS
In Bloom’s four years of competing on the World Cup Tour, he won 11 Gold Medals and earned 26 World Cup Podiums. He competed in 49 World Cup Races during those four years, achieving a podium 53% of time.
* 2006 Mont Gabriel, World Cup 2 * 2005 Ruka FIN World Ski Championships Dual 3 * 2005 Voss NOR World Cup 2 * 2005 Sauze D'Oulx ITA World Cup 1 * 2005 Naeba JPN World Cup 1 * 2005 Inawashiro JPN World Cup 1 * 2005 Inawashiro JPN World Cup 1 * 2005 Deer Valley, UT USA World Cup 1 * 2005 Deer Valley, UT USA World Cup 1 * 2005 Mont Tremblant, QC CAN World Cup 2 * 2004 Spindleruv Mlyn CZE World Cup 1 * 2004 Naeba JPN World Cup 3 * 2004 Inawashiro JPN World Cup 3 * 2004 Jisan KOR FIS Race 2 * 2004 Deer Valley, UT USA World Cup Dual 2 * 2003 Ruka FIN World Cup 2 * 2003 Madarao JPN World Cup 1 * 2003 Steamboat USA World Cup 1 * 2003 Deer Valley World Ski Championships Duals 1 * 2003 Deer Valley USA World Ski Championships 2 * 2003 Mont Tremblant, QC CAN World Cup 2 * 2002 Ruka FIN World Cup Moguls 2 * 2002 Inawashiro JPN World Cup Moguls 2 * 2002 Lake Placid, NY USA World Cup 1 * 2002 Steamboat USA World Cup Moguls 3 * 2002 Tignes FRA World Cup Moguls 3
* ^ Jeremy Bloom, five others to be inducted into Ski & Snowboard
* ^ Chapman, Lizette (March 21, 2012). "Integrate Co-Founder Takes
Lessons From Gridiron Into The Boardroom". The Wall Street Journal.