This is a list of Unix
commands as specified by IEEE
Std 1003.1-2008, which is part of the Single UNIX Specification
(SUS). These commands can be found on Unix operating systems and most Unix-like operating systems.
* List of GNU Core Utilities commands
* List of GNOME applications
* List of GNU packages
* List of KDE applications
* List of Unix daemons
* List of web browsers for Unix and Unix-like operating systems
* Unix philosophy
IEEE Std 1003.1,2004 specificationsIEEE Std 1003.1,2008 specifications
– configurable list of equivalent programs for *nix systems.
– explains the names of many Unix commands.
Lists of software, Unix programs
Unix SUS2008 utilities,