GANGSEO DISTRICT (GANGSEO-GU) is one of the 25 wards (gu) of
The head of this district is Noh hyunsong (노현송) since July 2010.
* 1 Administrative divisions * 2 Economy * 3 Government and infrastructure * 4 Attractions
* 5 Transportation
* 5.1 Railway
* 6 Notable people * 7 Sister cities * 8 References * 9 External links
* Balsan-dong (발산동 鉢山洞) * Banghwa-dong (방화동 傍花洞) * Gaehwa-dong (개화동 開花洞) --- called "beopjeongdong" administered by Banghwa-dong * Deungchon-dong (등촌동 登村洞) * Gayang-dong (가양동 加陽洞) * Magok-dong (마곡동 麻谷洞) --- called "beopjeongdong" administered by Balsan-dong * Gonghang-dong (공항동 空港洞) * Gwahae-dong (과해동 果海洞) --- called "beopjeongdong" administered by Gonghang-dong * Ogok-dong (오곡동 五谷洞) --- called "beopjeongdong" administered by Gonghang-dong * Osoe-dong (오쇠동 五釗洞) --- called "beopjeongdong" administered by Gonghang-dong * Hwagok-dong (화곡동 禾谷洞) * Yeomchang-dong (염창동 鹽倉洞)
Korea Airports Corporation headquarters,
Korean Air 's
headquarters, Korean Airport Service, Ltd., and Air Total Service are
Gonghang-dong in Gangseo District.
Asiana Airlines 's
headquarters are located in Asiana Town in
Osoe-dong , Gangseo
GOVERNMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE
The Aviation and Railway Accident Investigation Board (ARAIB) FDR/CVR Analysis and Wreckage Laboratory is on the property of Gimpo International Airport in Gwahae-dong , Gangseo District. Previously the ARAIB had its headquarters in Gonghang-dong , Gangseo District. The ARAIB headquarters are now in Sejong City .
* Heojun Museum * SBS Open Hall
* Airport Railroad Co., Ltd.
( Yangcheon District ) ← Kkachisan
Banghwa — Gaehwasan — Gimpo Airport — Magok — Balsan — Ujangsan — Hwagok — Kkachisan → ( Yangcheon District )
Gaehwa — Gimpo Airport — Airport Market — Sinbanghwa — Magongnaru — Yangcheon Hyanggyo — Gayang — Jeungmi — Deungchon — Yeomchang → ( Yangcheon District )
* ^ Korean Statistical Information Se