GANGSEO DISTRICT (GANGSEO-GU) is one of the 25 wards (gu) of
The head of this district is Noh hyunsong (노현송) since July 2010.
* 1 Administrative divisions * 2 Economy * 3 Government and infrastructure * 4 Attractions
* 5 Transportation
* 5.1 Railway
* 6 Notable people * 7 Sister cities * 8 References * 9 External links
Korea Airports Corporation headquarters,
Korean Air 's
headquarters, Korean Airport Service, Ltd., and Air Total Service are
GOVERNMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Aviation and Railway Accident Investigation Board (ARAIB) FDR/CVR
Analysis and Wreckage Laboratory is on the property of Gimpo
International Airport in
Gwahae-dong , Gangseo District. Previously
the ARAIB had its headquarters in
* Heojun Museum * SBS Open Hall
* Airport Railroad Co., Ltd.
( Yangcheon District ) ← Kkachisan
Banghwa — Gaehwasan — Gimpo Airport — Magok — Balsan — Ujangsan — Hwagok — Kkachisan → ( Yangcheon District )
Gaehwa — Gimpo Airport — Airport Market — Sinbanghwa — Magongnaru — Yangcheon Hyanggyo — Gayang — Jeungmi — Deungchon — Yeomchang → ( Yangcheon District )
* ^ Korean Statistical Information Service (Korean) > Population
and Household > Census Result (2010) > Population by Administrative
district, Sex and Age / Alien by Administrative district and Sex,
* ^ "Directions" (see enclosed map).
Korea Airports Corporation .
Retrieved on June 22, 2017. "07505 Korea Airports Corporation∥78
Haneul-gil Gangseo-gu, SEOUL" - Directions and address in Korean:
"07505 서울 강서구 하늘길 78 한국공항공사 "
* ^ "Company Info / Overview."
Korean Air . Accessed September 20,
* ^ "Company Info."
Wikimedia Commons has media related to GANGSEO-GU, SEOUL .
* Official site (in Korean)
* v * t * e
NORTH OF HAN RIVER
* Dobong * Dongdaemun *