Jungbu (literally "Central Part") Express Motorway starts in and passes through Sangil-dong , which is located in the east end of this district. In Amsa-dong , there is a Pre-historic heritage site which is about six thousands years old. At this site, there are many kinds of pottery and houses. The pottery which has been found was made of ceramic and is circular and shaped into a point similar to corn.
* 1 Administrative divisions * 2 Education
* 3 Transportation
* 3.1 Railroad
* 4 Sister cities * 5 See also * 6 References * 7 External links
* Gangil-dong (강일동 江一洞) * Godeok-dong (고덕동 高德洞) * Gil-dong (길동 吉洞) * Dunchon-dong (둔촌동 遁村洞) * Myeongil-dong (명일동 明逸洞) * Sangil-dong (상일동 上一洞) * Seongnae-dong (성내동 城內洞) * Amsa-dong (암사동 岩寺洞) * Cheonho-dong (천호동 千戶洞)
Gangdong District is home to 25 elementary schools, 17 junior high schools and 12 senior high schools, including a specialized high school ( Hanyoung Foreign Language High School ), and a special education school (Jumong School).
* Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation
* Seoul Subway Line 5
* Seoul Subway Line 5 Macheon Branch
* Seoul Subway Line 8
Amsa — Cheonho — Gangdong-gu Office → ( Songpa-gu )
* Bonghwa , South Korea * Buyeo , South Korea * Cheongyang , South Korea * Eumseong , South Korea * Fengtai , China * Geochang , South Korea * Gokseong , South Korea * Gyeongsan , South Korea * Hangzhou , China * Hongcheon , South Korea * Icheon , South Korea
* Jinan , South Korea * Kent , United States * Lobo , Philippines * Musashino , Japan * Qinhuangdao , China * Segovia , Spain * Songino Khairkhan , Mongolia * Tangshan , China * Wando , South Korea * Yeongyang , South Korea * Willoughby, Sydney (Friendly City) , Australia
Wikimedia Commons has media related to GANGDONG-GU, SEOUL .
* Geography of South Korea
* ^ Korean Statistical Information Service (Korean) > Population and Household > Census Result (2010) > Population by Administrative district, Sex and Age / Alien by Administrative district and Sex, Retrieved 2010-06-02.
* Official site (in Korean)
* v * t * e
Districts of Seoul
NORTH OF HAN RIVER