ELECTRIC DREAMS SOFTWARE was a video game publisher established in 1985 by former managing director of Quicksilva , Rod Cousens and former Software Manager of Quicksilva , Paul Cooper . The company published video games for the ZX Spectrum , Commodore 64 and Amstrad CPC between 1985 and 1989, becoming one of the top eight UK software houses of that decade.
* 1 Software Studios * 2 Logo * 3 List of releases * 4 References
The publisher's in-house video game developer was Software Studios,
set up in April 1986 and run by John Dean and Dave Cummings. Software
Studios also handled
Other software titles were chosen for release by Paul Cooper , also formerly of Quicksilva. The company's initial releases were Riddler\'s Den and I, Of the Mask .
Electric Dreams Software's logo design is nearly identical to the logo for Disney's Captain EO .
LIST OF RELEASES
* Riddler\'s Den (1985), David Harper
* I, of the Mask (1985), Spaceman Ltd
* Back to the Future (1985), Software Images
* Winter Sports (video game) (1985), Software Images
Zaxxon (1985); under license from
* Nihilist (1987), Shahid Ahmad * RMS Titanic * Star Raiders II (1987), Simon Freeman, Gary Stark and Bruce Poelman; under license from Atari * Super Sprint (1987), as developer, published by Activision; under license from Atari * Tempest (1987), David Pridmore; under license from Atari * Championship Sprint (1988), Catalyst Coders; under license from Atari * Karnov (1988), Mr. Micro; under license from Data East USA * R-Type (1988), Bob Pape and Mark A. Jones; under license from Irem