Disney XD is a Canadian English-language Category B specialty channel owned by Corus Entertainment. Launched on December 1, 2015, it is a localized and licensed version of the U.S. cable channel of the same name, which broadcasts live-action and animated programming aimed at boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 11.
Prior to the launch of this channel, a Canadian version of Disney XD was launched by Astral Media on June 1, 2011 as a spin-off of Family Channel, which had historically held rights to the programming of Disney Channel and its spin-off brands. After Bell Media acquired Astral in 2013, the company sold Disney XD along with its sister channels (Family Channel and the French and English versions of Disney Junior) to DHX Media. Corus Entertainment purchased the Canadian rights to Disney programming on April 16, 2015. As a result, the Disney XD-branded channel owned by DHX was renamed as extensions of their Family Channel brand: Family Chrgd.
Disney XD programming aired in a programming block on the Canadian version of Disney Channel, which Corus launched on September 1, 2015. until the re-launch of Disney XD as a Corus-run channel on December 1, 2015. DHX's rights expired in January 2016.
On March 27, 2017, Disney XD underwent a partial rebranding as part of a partial on-screen change for many of Corus Entertainment's cable specialty channels and to match the U.S. network's partial on-air rebranding.
On September 1, 2017, the channel obtained a discretionary service licence; it had been operating as an exempt channel before then.
- Big Hero 6: The Series (November 20, 2017 - present)
- DuckTales (August 12, 2017 - present)
- Future-Worm! (August 8, 2016 – present)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (December 1, 2015 – present)
- Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures (June 20, 2016 – October 2016; December 16, 2016; January 22, 2017 - present)
- Milo Murphy's Law (October 17, 2016 – present) 
- Spider-Man (August 19, 2017 - present)
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil (December 1, 2015 – present)
Reruns of animated series
Acquired animated series
Reruns of acquired animated series
- Ant-Man (2017 - present)
- Future-Worm! shorts (2016 - present)
- Guardians of the Galaxy shorts (December 1, 2015 - present)
- Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures shorts (May 4, 2017 - present)
- Rocket & Groot (2017 - present)
- Spider-Man shorts (2017 - present)
- Star Wars Rebels shorts (December 1, 2015 - present)
- Two More Eggs (December 1, 2015 - present)
Reruns of short series
- Gravity Falls shorts (December 1, 2015 - present)
Acquired animated series
Acquired live-action series
- Wander Over Yonder shorts (December 1, 2015 – 2016)
- Marvel Universe - This block airs such Marvel programs as Guardians of the Galaxy and Spider-Man, as well as some short series, such as Ant-Man and Rocket & Groot. This block is also mixed in with other Disney XD programs such as DuckTales, Future-Worm!, Pickle and Peanut, Milo Murphy's Law, and Star vs. the Forces of Evil.
- Melty Summer - This block airs all summer long and airs weekdays with new episodes of select shows and new series.
- 25 Days of Christmas - This block features a mix of holiday-themed specials all December long.
- Halloween - This block features a mix of Halloween specials.