DOF may stand for:
- Depth of field, in photography a measurement of depth of acceptable sharpness in the object space, or subject space
- Depth of focus, in lens optics describes the tolerance of placement of the image plane to the lens
- Digital obstacle file, in aviation contains data on man-made obstacles
- 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-fluoroamphetamine (DOF), a psychedelic drug.
- Distance-of-Flight, a mass spectrometry technology.
- Degrees of freedom, used in mechanics, statistics, as well as physics and chemistry.