The Shaoshan 3B (Chinese: 韶山3B/大3B) is a type of electric locomotive used on the People's Republic of China's national railway system. This locomotive was built by the Ziyang Electric Locomotive Works. The power supply was industrial-frequency single-phase AC, and the axle arrangement Co-Co+Co-Co.
SS3B Electric Locomotive is a twelve shaft fixing reconnection heavy freight electric locomotive which based on two six-axle locomotives connected.
- SS3B-5001: "Pioneer in power of God" (Chinese: 先锋力神)
SS3B-5010 in Guiyang Locomotive Depot.
SS3B-5054 in Liuzhou Locomotive Depot.
SS3B-5085 in Guiyang Locomotive Depot.
SS3B-6018 in Guiyang Locomotive Depot.
SS3B-6072 in Guiyang Locomotive Depot.
SS3Bs have been used by several users:
SS3Bs have been manufactured by several companies:
- Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Works (0001～0119)
- Datong Electric Locomotive Works (6001～6129)
- Ziyang Locomotive Works (5001～5104)
- Dalian locomotive works (7001)
- ^ "SS3B型电力机车" (in Chinese). TrainNets.com. 26 March 2014. Retrieved 2014-03-26.
- ^ The 4000 series SS3 Electric Locomotive have been called "SS3B" at early, but has not been approved by Ministry of Railways. China Railfans called 4000 series SS3 Electric Locomotive with "Little 3B". SS3B Electric Locomotive have been called "Big 3B" by China Railfans.
- ^ Xiaoyi-Liulin Railway, is a 115.4-kilometre railway in Shanxi, China opened in 1997. Its start point is at Xiaoyi and ends at Liulin.
- ^ Dongsheng-Wuhai Railway, is a 315.753-kilometre railway in Inner Mongolia, China opened in 2008. Its start point is at Dongsheng and ends at Wuhai.