CHARLES COLEMAN FINLAY is an American science fiction and fantasy author .
He grew up in
In January 2015, Finlay was named the 9th editor of The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction .
He is married to the fantasy writer Rae Carson .
* 1 Bibliography
* 1.1 Novels
* 1.1.1 In translation
* 1.2 Collections * 1.3 Selected short fiction * 1.4 Interviews
* 2 Awards * 3 References * 4 External links
This list is incomplete ; you can help by expanding it .
* The Prodigal Troll (Pyr, 2005) * Traitor to the Crown Book 1: The Patriot Witch as C. C. Finlay (Del Rey, 2009) * Traitor to the Crown Book 2: A Spell for the Revolution as C. C. Finlay (Del Rey, 2009) * Traitor to the Crown Book 3: The Demon Redcoat as C. C. Finlay (Del Rey, 2009)
* Der verlorene Troll (2007), ISBN 3-608-93786-2 * Prigioniero politico (2010), ISBN 88-95724-97-6
* Wild Things (Subterranean, 2005)
SELECTED SHORT FICTION
* "The Texas Bake Sale" Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction
116/2 (Feb 2009)
* "The Political Prisoner" 2008
* Finlay, Charles Coleman (Jan 2010). "The crucible". Locus (588): 64–66.
* 2017 World Fantasy Award for
* ^ "Charles Coleman Finlay: The Crucible". Locus Magazine online. January 29, 2010. Retrieved 25 April 2010. * ^ Finlay Named Editor of F&SF, retrieved 16 January 2015