BLUE TEA GAMES is a casual computer games development studio, founded on January 24, 2003 by Steven Zhao.
* 1 Blue Tea Games
* 2 Games
* 2.1 Forgotten Riddles series * 2.2 Dark Parables series * 2.3 Enlightenus series
* 3 References * 4 External links
BLUE TEA GAMES
Blue Tea Games's works are usually released through digital and
online casual game distributor
Big Fish Games
A typical Dark Parables game is a puzzle- and FROG-driven retelling of a popular fairy tale. A FROG (Fragmented Object Game) involves searching for fragmented parts of an object within a scene. Once all are located, the fragments self-assemble into a working object that can be used in a puzzle elsewhere in accordance with the narrative story.
Blue Tea Games launched a new series Macabre Mysteries in 2011 with a
focus on the supernatural/horror aspect of an urban mystery. The
company's biggest commercial success in 2007 was Forgotten Riddles:
The Mayan Princess, which reached #1 on the
Big Fish Games
* Cactus Bruce and the Corporate Monkeys (2004) * Teddy Tavern: A Culinary Adventure (2007) * Forgotten Lands: First Colony (2008) * Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale (2011) * Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper (2012) * Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen (2013) * Cursery: The Crooked Man and The Crooked Cat (2013) * Mavenfall (2015)
FORGOTTEN RIDDLES SERIES
* Forgotten Riddles: The Mayan Princess (2007)
The Mayan Princess is a HOG (hidden object game) that features a story, set during the 16th century, around the fate of a Mayan royal family.
As part of game play, a list of items for the player to find is
usually presented in form of a riddle. For example, "You'll find I
mark time with no tick and no tock; It's with sand that I mimic a
modern day clock". The player will eventually realise it refers to an
hourglass, which can be taken as a clue to advance through the game.
According to a
* Forgotten Riddles: The Moonlight Sonatas (2008)
DARK PARABLES SERIES
Dark Parables is a franchise of several games. Only the first 7 games in the series are created by Blue Tea Games. Since then, the franchise got in hands of Eipix Entertainment .
* Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose (2010) * Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince (2011) * Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen (2011) * Dark Parables: The Red Riding Hood Sisters (2012) * Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella (2013) * Dark Parables: Jack and the Sky Kingdom (2014) * Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel (2014)
* Enlightenus (2009) * Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower (2010)
* ^ "Interview with Steven Zhao, Blue Tea Games". gamezebo.com. Retrieved 2012-07-25. * ^ A B Brodie, Joel (2007-09-19). "Interview with Steven Zhao, Blue Tea Games". Gamezebo.com . Retrieved 2012-07-25. * ^ A B Saltzman, Marc (2007-09-14). "Forgotten Riddles: The Mayan Princess Review". Gamezebo.com . Retrieved 2012-07-25.