WADI ABDOUN BRIDGE is a bridge in
Jordan . The only
cable-stayed bridge in the country, it crosses the
Wadi Abdoun . The
building of the bridge commenced on 14 December 2002 and it was opened
on 14 December 2006 and was built by Larsen ">
* ^ Janberg, Nicolas (2008). "Structurae (en):
Wadi Abdoun Bridge
(2006)". Retrieved 2008-04-18.
* ^ Taylor, Eddie (November 2006). "Spanning the Future" (PDF).
Royal Jordanian . Archived from the original (PDF) on November 22,
2008. Retrieved 2008-04-18.
* ^ "Abdoun Bridge". Archived from the original on February 22,
2008. Retrieved April 18, 2008.
* ^ Srinivasan, Gopal (December 2007). "Design for Construction,
Economy and Elegance in Concrete Bridges" (PDF). Structural Concrete
(fib-news). International Federation for Structural Concrete . 8 (4):
213–217. ISSN 1464-4177 . doi :10.1680/stco.2007.8.4.213 . Archived
from the original (pdf) on November 15, 2009. Retrieved November 15,
* ^ "Awards for Transportation Structures 2007". Institution of
Structural Engineers . Archived from the original on November 15,
2009. Retrieved November 15, 2009.
* List of tallest buildings in
Coordinates : 31°56′59″N 35°53′34″E / 31.94972°N
35.89278°E / 31.94972; 35.89278
This article about a building or structure in
Jordan is a stub . You
can help by expanding it .
This article about a bridge in Asia is a stub . You can help
by expanding it .