A ''list'' is any set of items in a row. List or lists may also refer to:
List (surname) List or Liste is a European surname. Notable people with the surname include:
* Benjamin List (born 1968), German chemist who won the 2021 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with David MacMillan
* Friedrich List (1789–1846), German economist
* Garre ...
Albert A. List College of Jewish Studies, known simply as List College, is the undergraduate school of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America (JTS). It was founded by Solomon Schechter in 1909 as the Teachers Institute with the original goa ...
, an undergraduate division of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America
SC Germania List
The SC Germania List is a German rugby union club from the district List of Hanover, currently playing in the Rugby-Bundesliga. Apart from rugby, the club also offers other sports like tennis, gymnastics and handball.
The club has three German ...
, German rugby union club
Angle of list
The angle of list is the degree to which a vessel heels (leans or tilts) to either port or starboard at equilibrium—with no external forces acting upon it. If a listing ship goes beyond the point where a righting moment will keep it afloat, it ...
, the leaning to either port or starboard of a ship
A list is a set of discrete items of information collected and set forth in some format for utility, entertainment, or other purposes. A list may be memorialized in any number of ways, including existing only in the mind of the list-maker, but ...
, an ordered collection of pieces of information
List (abstract data type)
In computer science, a list or sequence is an abstract data type that represents a finite number of ordered values, where the same value may occur more than once. An instance of a list is a computer representation of the mathematical concept o ...
, a method to organize data in computer science
List on Sylt
List auf Sylt (known as List until 31 December 2008
Statistisches B ...
, previously called List, the northernmost village in Germany, on the island of Sylt
* ''List'', an alternative term for ''roll'' in
Flight dynamics in aviation and spacecraft, is the study of the performance, stability, and control of vehicles flying through the air or in outer space. It is concerned with how forces acting on the vehicle determine its velocity and attitu ...
* To ''list'' a building, etc., in the UK it means to designate it a
In the United Kingdom, a listed building or listed structure is one that has been placed on one of the four statutory lists maintained by Historic England in England, Historic Environment Scotland in Scotland, in Wales, and the Northern Ir ...
that may not be altered without permission
Jousting is a martial game or hastilude between two horse riders wielding lances with blunted tips, often as part of a tournament. The primary aim was to replicate a clash of heavy cavalry, with each participant trying to strike the opponen ...
, the barriers used to designate the tournament area where medieval knights jousted
The Book of Lists
The ''Book of Lists'' refers to any one of a series of books compiled by David Wallechinsky, his father Irving Wallace and sister Amy Wallace.
Each book contains hundreds of lists (many accompanied by textual explanations) on unusual or obscu ...
'', an American series of books with unusual lists
The List (disambiguation) The List may refer to:
* ''The List'' (2007 film), a film based on the novel by Robert Whitlow
* ''The List'' (2012 film), a documentary film about Kirk Johnson's efforts to rescue and settle Iraqi allies
* ''The List'' (2018 film), a comedy-dra ...
Listing (disambiguation) Listing may refer to:
* Enumeration of a set of items in the form of a list
* Johann Benedict Listing (1808–1882), German mathematician.
* Listing (computer), a computer code listing.
* Listing (finance), the placing of a company's shares on t ...
Liszt (disambiguation) Liszt is a Hungarian surname that means "flour".
Notable people with the surname include:
* Franz Liszt (1811–1886), Hungarian composer and pianist
** Adam Liszt (1776–1827), father of Franz Liszt
** Anna Liszt (1788–1866), mother of Fran ...
LST may refer to:
* Licentiate of Sacred Theology
* Liston College
* London School of Theology
* Law School Transparency
* Linux Support Team, a defunct German Linux distributor (LST Linux, Power Linux) since 199 ...