A ''list'' is any
An enumeration is a complete, ordered listing of all the items in a collection. The term is commonly used in mathematics
Mathematics (from Ancient Greek, Greek: ) includes the study of such topics as quantity (number theory), mathematical st ...
of a set of items. List or lists may also refer to:
List (surname)List or Liste is a European surname. Notable people with the surname include:
* Friedrich List (1789–1846), German economist
* Garrett List (1943–2019), American trombonist
* Guido von List (1848–1919), Austrian/German writer and occult ...
Albert A. List College of Jewish Studies, known simply as List College, is the undergraduate school of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America (JTS). It was founded by Solomon Schechter in 1909 as the Teachers Institute with the original goal ...
, an undergraduate division of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America
SC Germania List
The SC Germania List is a German rugby union club from the district List of Hanover
Hanover (; german: Hannover ; nds, Hannober) is the capital and largest city of the German States of Germany, state of Lower Saxony. Its 535,061 (2017) inha ...
, German rugby union club
upright=1.35, The heavily listing ship ''Ivory Tirupati''.
The angle of list is the degree to which a Watercraft, vessel heels (leans or tilts) to either Port and starboard, port or starboard at equilibrium—with no external forces acting upon it. ...
, the leaning to either port or starboard of a ship
List (abstract data type)
In computer science
Computer science deals with the theoretical foundations of information, algorithms and the architectures of its computation as well as practical techniques for their application.
Computer science is the study of Algori ...
List on Sylt
List on Sylt (known as List until 31 December 2008
, previously called List, the northernmost village in Germany, on the island of Sylt
* ''List'', an alternative term for ''roll'' in
Flight dynamics is the study of the performance, stability, and control of vehicles flying through the air or in outer space. It is concerned with how forces acting on the vehicle determine its velocity and attitude with respect to time.
For a ...
* To ''list'' a building, etc., in the UK it means to designate it a
A listed building, or listed structure, is one that has been placed on one of the four statutory lists maintained by Historic England in England, Historic Environment Scotland in Scotland, in Wales, and the Northern Ireland Environment Agency ...
that may not be altered without permission
Jousting is a martial game or '' hastilude'' between two horsemen wielding lances with blunted tips, often as part of a tournament (medieval), tournament. The primary aim was to replicate a clash of heavy cavalry, with each participant trying h ...
, the barriers used to designate the tournament area where medieval knights jousted
Listing (disambiguation)Listing may refer to:
* Enumeration of a set of items in the form of a list
* Johann Benedict Listing (1808–1882), German mathematician
* Listing (computer), a computer code listing
* Listing (finance), the placing of a company's shares on the list ...
The List (disambiguation)The List may refer to:
* The List (2007 film), ''The List'' (2007 film), a film based on the novel by Robert Whitlow
* The List (2012 film), ''The List'' (2012 film), a documentary film about Kirk Johnson's efforts to rescue and settle Iraqi allies
Liszt (disambiguation)Liszt is a Hungarian language, Hungarian surname that literally means "flour".
Notable people with the surname include:
* Franz Liszt (1811–1886), Hungarian composer and pianist
** Adam Liszt (1776–1827), father of Franz Liszt
** Anna Liszt (17 ...
LST may refer to:
* Licentiate of Sacred Theology
* Liston College
* London School of Theology
* Law School Transparency
* Linux Support Team, a defunct German Linux distributor (LST Linux, Power Linux) since 1993 ...