croatian masculine given names
Croatian may refer to:
* Croatian language
The Croats (; hr, Hrvati ) are a South Slavic ethnic group who share a common Croatian ancestry, culture, history and language. They are also a recognized minority in a number of neighboring countries, namely Austria, the Czech Republic, Ge ...
The demographic characteristics of the population of Croatia are known through censuses, normally conducted in ten-year intervals and analysed by various statistical bureaus since the 1850s. The Croatian Bureau of Statistics has performed this ...
The Croatan were an Algonkian tribe living in what is now the Carolinas.
Croatan may also mean:
* Croatan Beach, Virginia Beach, Virginia, neighborhood of Virginia Beach
* Croatan Sound, an inlet on the North Carolina coast
* Croatan National For ...
Croatia (disambiguation) Croatia is a country in Southeastern Europe.
Croatia may also refer to:
* any of the historical Croatian states:
** Principality of Croatia, early medieval Croatian principality, from the 7th century up to 925
** Kingdom of Croatia (925-1102), a ...
Croatoan may refer to:
* Croatoan Island (now ''Hatteras Island'') on the Outer Banks of North Carolina
* Croatan tribe, alternately spelled "Croatoan"
*The word "Croatoan", found carved into a tree on Roanoke Island at the site of the Lost Colon ...
* Hrvatski (disambiguation)
* Hrvatsko (disambiguation)
* Serbo-Croatian (disambiguation)
Language and nationality disambiguation pages