Britannic means ''of
Britain usually refers to:
* United Kingdom
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain,Usage is mixed. The Guardian' and Telegraph' use Britain as a synonym for the United ...
'', or ''
British may refer to:
Peoples, culture, and language
* British people, nationals or natives of the United Kingdom, British Overseas Territories, and Crown Dependencies.
** Britishness, the British identity and common culture
* British English, ...
Britannia () is the national personification
upright=0.9, An early example of National personification in a gospel book dated 990: Germania.html"_;"title="Sclavinia,_Germania">Sclavinia,_Germania,_Sclavinia,_Germania,_Gallia">Germania.ht ...
, the Roman name for
Great Britain is an island in the North Atlantic Ocean off the northwest coast of continental Europe. With an area of , it is the largest of the British Isles, the List of European islands by area, largest European island, and the List of i ...
Britannic may also refer to:
* , holder of the Blue Riband, owned by the White Star Line
* , owned by the White Star Line and third sister ship of RMS ''Olympic'' and RMS ''Titanic'', sank in 1916 after hitting a naval mine
* , a motor liner owned by the White Star Line and then Cunard Line, scrapped in 1960
* ''Britannic'' (film)
, a 2000 film based on the story of HMHS ''Britannic''
* SS ''Britannic'', a fictional ocean liner in the 1974 movie ''Juggernaut''
Britannic is a sans-serif typeface family that was sold in metal type by Stephenson Blake. It is a Modulated sans-serif, "modulated" or stressed sans-serif design, in which the vertical lines are clearly thicker than the horizontals. The Klingspor ...
, a sans-serif typeface sold by Stephenson Blake
Britannia is the Latin name for Britain, used as the female personification of Britain.
Britannia may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment and media Fictional entities
* Britannia, an alias of character Sage (comics), Sage in the Marvel Comics univ ...
Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus (c. 12 February AD 41 – 11 February AD 55), usually called Britannicus, was the son of Roman emperor
The Roman emperor was the ruler of the Roman Empire during the imperial period (starting in 27 BC) ...